$150 / mo
$250 / mo
$650 / mo
Features of All Hosting Plans
Best of Breed Installation
Setting up DHIS 2 properly involves installation and configuration of a wide range of components. Getting this right and maintaining it is time-consuming and requires staff with strong skills in Linux, database systems, web servers and more:
- Install PostgreSQL database and tune it for high performance
- Install Tomcat servlet container and configure it for maximum stability
- Install nginx reverse proxy and enable caching and compression
- Install the DHIS 2 application and configure security aspects
- Configure operating system with access control and proper file system permissions
- With a managed DHIS instance from BAO systems you will get a DHIS 2 instance installed and configured according to best practices.
SSL and Disk Encryption
Server Resource Scaling
Private Cloud Environment
Access to the BAO Manager
Uptime and Support
Managed Upgrades of DHIS 2
Updates and Patching of Operating System and Middleware
Advanced Tier Features
Global Cloud Infrastructure for Scalability
Application and Resource Monitoring
Need to develop a DHIS 2 database from scratch, implement DHIS 2 in your organization, set up user roles, define forms, and/or create reports? BAO Systems can provide assistance, guidance, and support on most subjects ranging from starting a new DHIS 2 instance, creating advanced data analysis and setting up integration between your systems.
Replication for High Availability
Want to make sure your system can handle high loads and constant up-time? We can set up your DHIS 2 instance with web-server replication, meaning that if one server goes down, your instance is still available. It also means that we can add new servers to increase capacity during periods where demand is high.
Real-time Data Aggregation
Out of the box, DHIS 2 performs data aggregation once every day. Sometimes you want to make reports available immediately after importing or capturing data. The real-time data aggregation service makes data available for reports only minutes after data arrives in the system.