Bringing DHIS2 to every remote location
BAO Systems has created a solution for reliable onsite DHIS2 hosting.Contact Us
No special equipment
Can be placed almost anywhere. Low cost.
Easy to install and manage
No onsite technicians required. Preinstalled software. Stackable units to scale your computing power. Remotely updated and maintained.
Internet not required
Rapid scalability in a private cloud environment.
Built-in battery backup for power outages. No data loss in the event of system disruption.
When to use BAO Edge?
When data should remain in-country
Some countries require patient data to physically remain within sovereign borders; therefore cloud based DHIS2 is not an option.
When broadband Internet connectivity is unavailable or unstable
Connection failures result in the system becoming unavailable.
Hard to find locations where Internet access is limited and unaffordable.
In some cases, high latency can directly impact software system efficiency.
How it works
- You purchase BAO Edge to host DHIS2 in a local cloud environment
- We pre-configure your BAO Edge, optimized for on-site DHIS2 hosting
- We ship your production ready BAO Edge directly to you
- You simply take your BAO Edge out of the box, plug it in, and turn it on
- You are ready to begin using DHIS2 on your BAO Edge to manage and analyze data
01. You purchase BAO Edge to host DHIS2 in a local cloud environment
Click on the Contact Us button below to request a quote or place an order for BAO Edge. One of our customer service representatives will contact you to fulfill your request.
02. We pre-configure your BAO Edge, optimized for on-site DHIS2 hosting
We will set-up your BAO Edge by configuring the operating system, installing DHIS2, and testing accessibility and functionality. Your BAO Edge will be fully prepared to meet your on-site DHIS2 needs.
03. We ship your production ready BAO Edge directly to you
Your preconfigured BAO Edge will be shipped to any location in the world. BAO Systems will bring DHIS2 to you, wherever you may need access.
04. You simply take your BAO Edge out of the box, plug it in, and turn it on
Anyone can install a BAO Edge. Your BAO Edge will arrive at your location ready to use. It truly is a plug-and-play solution. Plug your BAO Edge into a power source and an Internet port, where applicable, and start using your system. BAO Edge scales well, so as the demand for computing power increases, you only need to add another BAO Edge to your existing stack to increase performance.
05. You are ready to begin using DHIS2 on your BAO Edge to manage and analyze data
Once you are up and running, all you have to worry about is managing your data in DHIS2, because when online, we will remotely manage, monitor, and upgrade your BAO Edge. If the hardware fails for any reason, we will ship a new BAO Edge to your location. All you have to do is replace the old BAO Edge with the new one and ship the old one back to us.
- 64-bit ARMv8 Nvidia TX2
- 6 CPU cores, 2.4GHz
- 256 GPU CUDA cores
- 500GB SSD
- 8GB RAM LPDDR4
- 3x 1G Ethernet
- Wifi IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac dual-band 2×2 MIMO
- Size 220x175x65 mm
- Weight 1.36 kg (3.0 lbs)
- Power 15W (Max25W)
Do more with BAO Edge
Contact us to see how BAO Edge can help meet your needs.Contact Us